As a coach, it’s important to be knowledgeable about the various treatments and techniques that are available for managing sexual dysfunctions such as premature ejaculation (PE). One option that you may have heard of is the use of premature ejaculation wipes.
These premature ejaculation wipes are also called delay wipes and are a relative newcomer on the premature ejaculation treatment scene.
But what are they? How to use them? And do the even work? Let’s find out.
What are Premature Ejaculation Wipes?
Premature ejaculation wipes are topical products that are applied to the penis before sexual activity. They are designed to help delay ejaculation and improve sexual endurance. These wipes are typically formulated with a combination of ingredients that are believed to have a desensitizing effect on the penis, reducing sensitivity and helping to prolong the time to ejaculation.
How Do Premature Ejaculation Wipes Work?
Premature ejaculation wipes work by reducing sensitivity and delaying ejaculation. They are typically formulated with ingredients such as benzocaine and lidocaine, which are local anesthetics that numb the skin and reduce pain. By blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain, these ingredients can help to reduce sensitivity and delay ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation wipes may also contain other ingredients, such as plant extracts and natural substances, that are believed to have a soothing or calming effect. These ingredients may help to reduce anxiety and improve relaxation, which can also contribute to improved sexual endurance.
Are Premature Ejaculation Wipes Safe and Effective?
Premature ejaculation wipes are generally considered safe when used as directed. However, it is important to follow the instructions on the product label. Some men may experience side effects when using premature ejaculation wipes, such as skin irritation or allergic reactions. If you experience any adverse effects when using these products, stop use and consult with a healthcare professional.
Premature Ejaculation Wipes: What The Science Say
Here’s what the science says about premature ejaculation wipes.
Journal of Sexual Medicine 2014 Study
One study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2014 examined the use of a premature ejaculation wipe that contained benzocaine, a local anesthetic, for the treatment of PE. The study included 60 men with PE who were randomly assigned to use the wipe or a placebo wipe before sexual activity. The results showed that the men who used the benzocaine wipe experienced a significant increase in ejaculatory latency (the time between the start of sexual activity and ejaculation) compared to the placebo group. The study also found that the men who used the benzocaine wipe reported higher levels of satisfaction with their sexual performance and lower levels of anxiety and distress related to PE.
Journal of Sexual Medicine 2017 Study
Another study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2017 evaluated the use of a premature ejaculation wipe that contained lidocaine, another local anesthetic, for the treatment of PE. The study included 50 men with PE who were randomly assigned to use the lidocaine wipe or a placebo wipe before sexual activity. The results showed that the men who used the lidocaine wipe experienced a significant increase in ejaculatory latency compared to the placebo group. The study also found that the men who used the lidocaine wipe reported higher levels of satisfaction with their sexual performance and lower levels of anxiety related to PE.
Overall, the available research suggests that premature ejaculation wipes may be effective in helping to delay ejaculation and improve sexual endurance in men with PE. However, more research is needed to fully understand the effectiveness of these products and to determine the optimal dosage and duration of treatment. It is important to note that premature ejaculation wipes are not intended to be used as a long-term solution to PE and should not be relied on as a sole treatment. If you are experiencing PE, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the best treatment approach for you.
How To Use Premature Ejaculation Wipes?
Are you looking for a way to improve your sexual endurance and delay ejaculation? Premature ejaculation wipes may be worth considering! These topical products are applied to the penis before sexual activity and are designed to help reduce sensitivity and prolong the time to ejaculation. Here’s how to use them:
- Start by reading the label: It’s important to understand how to use premature ejaculation wipes properly to get the best results. Make sure to follow the instructions on the label or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Wash your hands: Before applying the wipe, give your hands a thorough wash to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Open the wipe: Remove the premature ejaculation wipe from its package and open it up.
- Apply the wipe to the penis: Gently apply the wipe to the entire surface of the penis, being careful to avoid getting it on other areas of the body.
- Wait for the product to dry: Allow the wipe to dry completely before engaging in sexual activity, which usually takes a few minutes.
- Dispose of the wipe: After use, toss the wipe in the garbage. Don’t flush it down the toilet!
- Follow the recommended frequency of use: Premature ejaculation wipes are typically used as needed, before sexual activity. Follow the recommended frequency of use as directed on the product label or by a healthcare professional.
It is also important to note that premature ejaculation wipes are not intended to be used as a long-term solution to PE. They are best used as a short-term aid to help manage the condition and should not be relied on as a sole treatment.
Side Effects Of Premature Ejaculation Wipes
It is possible that premature ejaculation wipes could cause side effects, although the specific side effects may vary depending on the specific product being used. Some possible side effects that may be associated with premature ejaculation wipes or other desensitizing products include:
- Skin irritation or allergic reactions: Some men may experience redness, itching, or other forms of irritation on their genital skin after using a premature ejaculation wipe or other desensitizing product.
- Decreased sensitivity: Because these products are intended to have a desensitizing effect, it is possible that they could reduce sensitivity in the genital area and make it harder for a man to achieve an erection or orgasm.
- Interference with normal sexual function: Some men may find that the use of premature ejaculation wipes or other desensitizing products interferes with their normal sexual function or enjoyment of sex.
Remember that these are just a few possible side effects and that different products may have different potential side effects.
Other Ways To Last Longer In bed
There are several treatment options that may be able to help you extend the fun in the bedroom and go the distance during sexual activity:
- The all-in-one Beyond Delay Training Guide. Get Started here or learn how it works here.
- Medications such as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) can delay ejaculation and increase the time to orgasm
- Behavioral therapies like the “stop-start” method can teach you how to control your ejaculation
- Other topical anesthetics applied to the genital area may also reduce sensation and delay ejaculation, but be aware that these products may cause side effects and should be discussed with a healthcare provider
- Counseling or therapy may also be helpful
Remember, the most appropriate treatment for premature ejaculation will depend on your unique needs and circumstances. Don’t let premature ejaculation get in the way of a satisfying sexual experience – speak with a healthcare provider to determine the best approach for you.